Fit Mum Food .. Apricot Vanilla Delights

Who doesn't need another quick, nutritious treat that you can whip up in no time, grab on the go .. and the kids love them!

Better yet, why not let the kids make them over the holidays!   They really are super easy! 

This week I taste tested these little delights on my clients ...



Apricot Vanilla Delights

What you need ...    

1 cup almond meal
1/2 cup diced apricots
1/4 macadamia butter*
1/4 agave / maple syrup
1 splash vanilla
2 scoops vanilla protein powder



What you do ...

Process all ingredients in a food processor until they have come together.
* I used this as it's not as strong a taste as peanut butter and it gives a more caramelly (is this a word?) taste. You could try almond butter also.

Roll mixture into bite size balls and coat in desiccated coconut.

Store in fridge until you need them. 

I wrap mine up all pretty and give them to my clients to say thank you for being you!


Try them and let me know what you think!

Vicki x
 


0 comments: