Get Yourself Back in Motion winner ...

You know sometimes you have those days when, even though you think it's all good, it just doesn't go to plan.  That day when you've done everything just the way it should be and it still does go to plan ... not to mention getting distracted every time you look away!  Grrrrr ....

It's OK though, because it's Friday afternoon and the weekend is here .. well, almost anyway!

Right, now that I've got that off my chest here I am announcing, belatedly, the winner of the book "Get Yourself Back in Motion" by physio Jason T Smith ...

And the lucky winners are ...

Jody Jamieson
Lee Marsden

and Kek!

Thanks so much to everyone who entered and I do hope that the winners can benefit from having a flick through this book because it really does have some great hints and tips on staying active and well!

Please winners, send me an email at ascentfitness@live.com.au  and I will arrange to have your book sent out to you!

Have a great weekend Fit People!

Stay healthy & active!

2 comments:

Kek said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Yay, I seem to be lucky with blog giveaways! Thanks, Vicki! :)

Me said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Oh well, not this time - will see if I can get it out the library !!!
Have the best weekend !
Me