What I ate Wednesday ...

The pictorial version of what I ate today ...
 
I am mostly a creature of habit so breakfast is pretty much the same everyday.
 

 


I finished up with work early-ish today and wanted to get a quick run in.  A snack before my run ... I found the macadamia stash in my bag and they looked like they wanted me to eat them too!

By the time I ran a few errands and got home I was looking for more food ... something quick ... left over chicken tenders and a little bit of risoni into salad!




Afternoon snack time ...



Mr Fit Mum is away at the moment so dinners are a little lazy.  The kids don't call for too much fancy stuff really.  Cheating rather a lot tonight .. chicken kebabs and sweet potato chips.  Happy kids .. happy mummy ..


I may have indulged in some treats ... I may be partial to white chocolate raspberry bullets.  I may also have had some with my afternoon snack.  Oh, and I really needed to test ( again ) the fudge that I made the other day.  That's it though .. honestly! 



What did you eat today? 
 
Vicki x


1 comments:

Anonymous said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month and the Dress in Pink Competition has already started! Wear Pink with your friends/family/colleagues and take a picture! Let’s have a crazy and colourful month! Cheese! Read more about the competition here: http://bit.ly/DressInPink and join our event here: http://bit.ly/DressInPinkEvent