This week's FitMum update ...

I'm writing this post because I believe that it is Sunday.  I'm not sure how because I can't seem to remember what happened this last week.  I don't think that is a good sign ...

I didn't try to achieve anything super mum-ish this week .. there was a bit of crisis management and a bit of unsuccessfully convincing myself to finish folding the clothes.

But, back to my fitness endeavours ...

A couple of runs this week that I really enjoyed even if it was in the cold, dark mornings and you know I just don't like these mornings. 
Oh, and the winter solstice must be nearly here which means it will be lighter earlier and I much prefer sun and cold to dark and cold!  I fear I may suffer from a curious seasonal disorder ...

A boxing class .. usual stuff there.

And a PT session that left me with no doubt that I worked hard. 

Since then any further chance of a run has been rained out.

What happened in your health and fitness world this week?


Vicki x




 

2 comments:

Deb said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Vicki... I did my usual - Zumba Monday, though as I was home sick Tues, I did two sessions on Wed (the usual dance/hip hop class AND a weights circuit - which made me sore as we did different stuff to the usual Pump class I do. Thursday I did pilates as usual.

I rested up Friday and walked Saturday. Not sure if I'll do anything today or not. It's not on the schedule, so I might leave it... so I'm all ready for Zumba again tomorrow.

Yay!

Love being in a routine (though there's a bit of flexibility in there!).

Vicki said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Deb, I love that you're in a routine but you can change it up if you need to!
Here's to a new week for us both!
Vic x