Friday Fotos .. Holidays are over ...

The first lot of school holidays are over! It's going to be half way through the year before we know it!

As today is Friday and I am supposed to share some photos on Fridays ( I know, I've been really slack the last few weeks ), I thought I would share some photos that I snapped while we were away on holidays. 

The weather over the holidays was just magical and we were more than happy to spend some time at the beach .. even though, living in Queensland, it's actually quite pleasant to spend time at the beach all year round! ( And holidays was actually in northern NSW )


The kids love the beach and for some reason they were actually friends .. but only for the time we were at the beach .. after that it went back to poking, proding and generally annoying each other. *Sigh*



These views were ones I snapped with my phone while we were out for our family runs.











There you have it .. a couple of holiday snaps ... now holidays are over and the kids are back to school on Monday. And so the count down begins until the next holidays!

Enjoy your weekend!

Fit Mum x   

0 comments: