This week's workout ...

This week seems to have just flown by!  I’m feeling the effects of having hubby away all week.  If only all the extra balancing and juggling was improving my core strength!!
I’ve made sure though that I’ve kept my training a priority and I’ve stayed on track.  This week looked like this …
Monday         PT session .. Whole body strength training again with some seriously nasty
                    negatives on the bench press.
                    30 minutes
                    Coached the girls at netball training tonight too .. glad I didn’t have to do
                    too much passing!

Tuesday        Baxter needed a walk and I was dog sitting the in laws poodle so we all
                    headed off for a jog / walk through the bush.  Bax was leading the way
                    but we had to slow down a bit as poor Honey couldn’t quite keep up. 
                    She spent most of her time under my feet .. again the balancing act!
                    35 minutes

                      

Wednesday   Cardio .. Jog / Run / Walk .. Nice easy run with a friend who is building up
                    her running outdoors.  We added in a few tempo spurts along the way just
                    to spice it up!
                    45 minutes

Thursday      Rest day

Friday          PT session .. cardio / body weight circuit .. great session!  Excellent way to
                    spend a few calories!  That could negate the mini magnum I had for dessert
                    last night …
                    40 minutes

Saturday /
Sunday         This weekend I plan on catching up on the housework and spending some
                    time with the hubby and kids.  I’m  not planning any extra training, so if I
                    squeeze in a walk or run that’s going to be a bonus this week!

Overall, I’m pretty happy with my training this week.  I mentioned last week I should possibly give my diet a bit more consideration … I didn’t do that this week .. ooops!  I will do that soon .. no, I really mean it!

I hope that everyone’s training this week has been great and you have smashed out some sessions that are going to get you closer to your goals!

Stay focused,  Stay strong
Fit Mum x

2 comments:

Rebecca said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I am so jealous of your workouts as they seem so balanced compared to my running all the time. After my marathon I vow to get back to weights again!

Vicki said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hi Rebecca .. It's only been in the last month that I've got back into balance. While I was training for the Half Marathon I dropped the weights too. Feels good to be balancing out again and I hope to add some pilates or yoga in soon too!
Vicki x