Shopping for Miss 9 ...

Miss 9 needs some new running kicks.  Her old ones have experienced the wrath of a sporty 9 year old girl and are in dire need of replacing. 
So after school pick up we headed off to the shop to see what is on offer .. no pink thank you .. if you don't mind.  Of course, Miss 9 spotted the Asics Kayano for girls ... the most expensive ones of course.  It appears Miss 9 likes the top of the range shoes .. I had to apologise very nicely and tell her that she can have Kayanos when she can buy them herself!

I have found out her size, now I'm off to do some shopping around to see if I can nab myself a bargain, but before I go I spy a basket of socks ...

I need new socks, after all I wear them everyday to work ... and I need some more for running too ... and, they are on "sale" ...
My current socks for work are getting a bit thin, read here, worn out with holes threatening to burst through those last few threads.  They are not as elastic anymore either, some of them are slipping down the back of my shoe and this is rather uncomfortable.

The new socks, however, would be much more comfortable.  They would not have "nearly holes" and they would not slip down!  Much more professional.  And they are on "sale" ... what else matters?


Oh, that's right .. I was shopping for shoes for Miss 9 ...


Stay focused,  Stay strong
Fit Mum x

0 comments: