Weekly training update ...

Again it has been days since I last posted.  I never was good with the whole keeping the journal up to date.
The days are just rushing by and I have not found the time to sit and make some notes about my training .. and have a whinge about stuff.


Today I'm going for the the abridged version of the last few days ( well, almost week ) ...


Thursday was rest day! Love these days!

Friday, schedule change with the family, so I was running long on Saturday.  A really light bike ride and stretch. I was starting to feel a bit tight.

Saturday, after the usual kids sports, home by lunch.  Quick lunch to fuel up for the run.  Note that I have not mentioned pre run fuel .. was not my best choice, however it was what was available so I made do.  Off to run 15km with my support crew ... I even had a whole hour to get frocked up for the girls night out! 
Note .. Slipping Forcing stilettos on after 15km does not feel like wearing slippers ...



Sunday .. rest day .. apart from the washing and housecleaning!

Monday .. I have changed my PT day to Monday to see if it fits a little bit better with my work schedule.  It will work, especially when I don't have other little nuisances interrupting my schedule ... like having to replace the garage door opener ( annoying ) and officially pronouncing the washing machine deceased at 11:14am after unsuccessfully attempting to do two loads of washing.

Tuesday .. Interval / speed training on the treadmill.  Yep, I felt the calves and hamstrings .. again.  Must stretch, or better yet dust of the foam roller .. insert tears in anticipation ...

End of summary ... I am thinking about making a deal with myself to try and write a little more regularly .. in fact I could have already made this deal some time ago and not yet started ... 
As with everything .. I'll keep at it and eventually I'll get better!


Stay focused,  Stay strong
Fit Mum x

0 comments: