A run crossed off the schedule

Sunday .. long run day.  I had to talk myself into this one as I'm feeling a little fatigue from the week. 

It took me a while to warm up and settle into it, but every so often I actually felt the usual comfort slip in.  For some reason this week my calves and hamstrings are feeling quite tight and again I was feeling them the whole run.  I think the foam roller and massage is going to be the order of the night for me.

Not the best run I have had and not the worst.  Not the fastest I have done but certainly not the slowest either.  I think it was just one of those blah runs that you have to get out of the way.  I'm counting on it making my legs stronger.  Let's hope fresh legs give me that extra buzz!

I hope that everyone has had a fabulous training weekend!

Stay focused,  stay strong
Fit Mum x

0 comments: