It has again been a while since I have posted anything here .. I feel that I have been missing from this world for a while.  Not all my own doing .. the computer contracted a virus .. surgery was the only option. 

There have been so many things that I have wanted to write a post about, and I may get there yet.  I just haven't really had the chance to sit and think for any extended period. 

I have been training, and I have not been training.
I have been eating well, and I have not been eating well.
I have eaten too little, and, I have eaten too much.
I have been busy, and well, I have been mostly busy.

Am I ready for this Half Marathon in less than 2 weeks .. I really don't know.  Preparation has not been as I had planned .. but is anything?  I ran 17km on the weekend and felt OK.  Steady pace, a few hills and I felt pretty confident after, so I guess I'm ready. 

Not sure if this is a sign that I've had enough .. but I'm already planning my training for my next goal!  Yes, there's running involved but I'm not pushing myself to long distance .. at least for a while!


Stay focused,  Stay strong
Fit Mum x


2 comments:

Jodes said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

What are you doing next Vicki? I have signed up for the 10k that is part of the Brisbane Marathon. Then after that I'm going to try a triathlon!

Vicki said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Hey Jodes .. I think I'm going to focus a bit more on weight training for a while with a few runs thrown in somewhere.
Go hard in the 10k you will smash it with the training you have been doing for the half.
Very impressed with your triathlon plans .. can't wait to hear. Every so often I get the urge to do one again .. but I think I'm just going to get back on my bike and do a few k's for something different.
Good luck next weekend!
Vic x