February fitness

Can you believe that the first month of the year has gone already? How are you going with your goals for 2011? Are you on track, or still needing a little bit of a nudge?  It might be time to start picking up the pace a little bit.  

I've started my month off with a couple of great training sessions and I'm feeling totally pumped!  Can't wait for my next training sessions!  This month I'm aiming for some serious consistency in my running training and to increase my weekly mileage.  I know that that is what is going to be the key for me in getting what I want in my running this year.

Why not think about what you really need to do to achieve your goal and set yourself a challenge for February?  It doesn't have to be a big challenge, just something that will see you on your way to your vision.  January was your "settling in" month ... February will be your move it more month.  If you are not getting in enough exercise at the moment, you need to be aiming for a minimum of 3 days of activity a week.  These sessions don't need to completely exhaust you but work up to at least 30 - 40 minutes and you need to get pretty huffy puffy, red in the face and you need to sweat!! Or glisten, or glow as your case may be!  
Keep it up for the whole month and by the end you will feel great, be in a new routine and be looking for the next challenge! 

Make sure you keep yourself organised and prepared .. it will make it easier for you to succeed!

Keep working hard!

Fit Mum x

0 comments: